Our mission at Your Exercise Adventures, is help our clients choose, customize, complete and celebrate empowering exercise adventures.
These adventures train your body for a specific end result, such as a fitness skills test, competition or a performance. Although not mandatory, adventures should challenge your comfort zone, try it!
Don't worry, if you are not ready to take on an adventure just yet, we can help you get physically prepared first.
Online and very limited in person training is available and our programs are customized for the beginner all the way to conditioned athletes. We literally start where you are!
We are about challenges, overcoming fears & meeting new like minded people, as in crazy, fun people!
We uphold the following values in all of our efforts:
- Give and expect a basic level of common courtesy and civility;
- Respect the experiences and opinions of others;
- Accept current and future members regardless of race, gender, physical ability, political, religious and socio-economic position.
Life Long Learning:
- Be “coachable”;
- Recognize that we can learn from everyone around us;
- Recognize that Your Exercise Adventures(YEA) is a safe zone for experimentation;
- Be willing to make mistakes and accept others’ mistakes as part of the exercise adventure process.
- Represent ourselves and the YEA Community with our best efforts;
- Strive for the success of teammates as well as ourselves;
- Invest time, energy and resources in those who are willing to invest the same;
- Develop meaningful relationships with others in YEA Community.
We build our YEA Community holding these values as our guide. These values are not negotiable in the YEA Community by owners, employees or members. By keeping high standards, YEA becomes a place of trust and growth.